Bookings are made & accepted only on the following conditions...
- Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under 18 years of age.
- A deposit of 10% must accompany the booking request.
- No bookings are valid until a deposit is received & the reservation confirmed.
- Once a booking is confirmed by the owner, the Guest is responsible for the full balance of the cost of the holiday. This shall be paid not later than 8 weeks before
the holiday is due to commence.
- Cancellations within 8 weeks of commencement of the holiday will result in no monies being refunded. If however, the property can be re-let, a reimbursement of 75%
will be given.
- In the event of the accommodation becoming unavailable [such as fire or flooding], the owner will refund all monies paid. The Owner however cannot pay any
compensation or expenses as a consequence of such an event.
- The Guest shall keep the Property & all furniture, fixtures & fittings in or on the Property in the same state of repair as at the commencement of the
holiday, & shall leave the Property in the same state of cleanliness & general order in which it was found. The Guest must report & pay to the Owner the cost of any damage or breakages
made during their holiday occupancy.
- The Guest's right to occupy the Property may be forfeited without compensation if...
- More people than declared at the time of booking or before the commencement of the holiday attempt to take up occupation.
- Overnight guests are entertained without the Owner's express permission.
- Any activity is undertaken which is illegal, or may cause unreasonable damage, noise, behaviour or disturbance.
- There is a "No Smoking" policy in the Property.
- In the event of there being cause for complaint concerning the Property, the matter shall be taken up with the Owner. In no circumstances will compensation be
considered for complaints raised after the holiday has ended when the Guest has denied the Owners the opportunity of investigating the complaint & endeavouring to remedy matters during the
- The Owner or his representative shall be allowed access to the Property at any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy.
- The Guest must accept minor differences between text / photographs / illustrations on the website & the actual property may arise.