Bookings are made & accepted only on the following conditions...
- Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under 18 years of age.
- Reservations can be made but will only be secured on receipt of a 10% deposit. The booking will then be confirmed.
- Once a booking is confirmed, the Guest is responsible for the remaining balance to be paid no later than 8 weeks before the holiday is
due to commence. An invoice for the outstanding amount will be issued 3 months prior to the holiday start date.
- Cancellations within 8 weeks of commencement of the holiday will result in no monies being refunded. If however, the property can be
re-let, a reimbursement of 75% will be given.
- In the event of the accommodation becoming unavailable [such as fire or flooding], the owner will refund all monies paid. The Owner
however, cannot pay any compensation or expenses as a consequence of such an event.
- The Guest shall keep the Property & all furniture, fixtures & fittings in or on the Property in the same state of repair as at
the commencement of the holiday, & shall leave the Property in the same state of cleanliness & general order in which it was found. The Guest must report & pay to the Owner the cost of
any damage or breakages made during their holiday occupancy.
- The Guest's right to occupy the Property may be forfeited without compensation if...
- More people than declared at the time of booking or before the commencement of the holiday attempt to take up
- Overnight guests are entertained without the Owner's express permission.
- Any activity is undertaken which is illegal or may cause unreasonable damage, noise, behaviour or disturbance.
- There is a "No Smoking" policy in the Property.
- In the event of there being a cause for complaint concerning the Property, the matter shall be taken up with the Owner. In no
circumstances will compensation be considered for complaints raised after the holiday has ended when the Guest has denied the Owners the opportunity of investigating the complaint & endeavouring
to remedy matters during the holiday.
- The Owner or his representative shall be allowed access to the Property at any reasonable time during any holiday
- The Guest must accept minor differences between text/photographs/illustrations on the website & the actual property may