- Derek and Jean Sowerby. We return to this cottage twice a year. We had a wet and windy week but still enjoyed out stay. The walks we have done many times. A week
soon passes, we will be back. Sept 18
- Stevie and Tracy: An amazing wee find. The views are stunning. A differnt vista each night. Loved the Aga.. wish we could buy it. Sept 18.
- Catherine, Alan and Emily: A beautiful house in a beautiful location location even in the rain. Loved the holiday and home. August 18
- Jeroen & Sandra Kloppenburg : We really enjoyed out stay at this lovely cottage. Still more to see of Skye. So..... a good reason to comeback. August
- David Brossard and family, We love Scotland, we love Skye and we love the cottage. Such a nice place to stay. I enjoyed playing my Bagpipes outside. We will be back.
- Carol, Mike,Joshua Bailey: Lovely cottage, great location. We made good use of the Coast and Country walks. I am sure we will be back. Thank you. July 18
- Liz,Ali,Cameron : We found the cottage the lovely and cosy. Views super. We would recommend the cottage to family and friends. July 18
- Andre&Petra: A lovely cottage. Could not get enough of the fabulous sea views. Great to return home each night to the cottage. June 18
- Our first visit to Skye. Loved every minute. What a wonderful cottage. With views to match. Spent many hours watching the sun go down. and the ever changing skies,
whilst enjoying a glass of wine. Wish I could roll up the views and take them home. June18
- We enjoyed our stay in the cottage.Very comfortable and cosy. Some real night walks. Were happy about the view and the tranquility. Stunning. 18
- Lovely stay in this cottage. We really enjoyed our stay. We enjoyed the fantastic sunsets and views to the Minch and the outer isles. We enjoyed a lot of majestic
sites but was always lovely to come back home to the cottage. May 18
- We enjoyed our week in the lovely cosy comfortable cottage. It was a great place to come home to after a long walk. The Aga is fabulous. We spent a lot of time
watching the Goldfinch, Greenfnich and Chaffinch in the garden. it was our second time on Skye and it wont be the last. May18
- Really enjoyed our fornight in the cottage, one of the cosiest and most comfortable we have ever stayed in. Recommend the Skye pie Cafe near Staffin. Opens 12-4. The
most beautful views. Also enjoyed feeding the birds in the garden. May 18.
- Everything we were looking for, loved the cottage especially the Aga, log burner and view. The cottage felt really homely. We have loved exploring Skye.
- Another lovely stay in this cottage. highlights this time include the Fairy Glen, and dinosaur footprints at Staffin. Looking forward to our return.
- Lovely cottage we have enjoyed out stay very much. Exploring by day and then home to the warmth and comfort of the cosy evenings.
- Lovely homely cottage in prime location for key hikes and tourist locations. Thoroughly enjoyed our holiday here. We would come back 100%. Clean, quaint and very
comfy. Even completed both puzzles.
- Hi Just like to say thank you for letting us stay in your lovely cottage. It was the first time on Skye for us and loved every minute of it and your cottage added to
what was a fantastic week, so again thank you, we will be back!!. Lee Walker.
- What a fantastic cottage.Location everything you could want. Loved the Aga. Visited most of the Isle from the cottage. You have a wonderful holiday home. I hope you
let us stay again. Karen & Andy RobertJ
- Had a very quiet week. The weather was beautiful sunshine. Submarine seen from the front window out in the Minch. We visit this cottage on a regular basis. Derek
& Jean Sowerby.
- A lovely cottage with great views. Love the Aga and the Log burner. Visited many places, and took a boat trp to Loch Conusk. Thank you we had a great stay Paul,
Janet & Ella.
- Perfect cottage, ideal position for exploring. Enjoyed everything. David & Midge
- We loved staying at this fantastic cottage. We travelled from Australia and it was worth every mile. We loved the Aga, the sea views, listening to the Sheep.Hope to
come back one day but for longer. Back to 8 Herbusta. Sue & Roger Mitchell.
- We stayed at the cottage. We were retracing our family history and discovered a lot about our family history. We loved the serenity and the wildness of the area as
well as the friendliness of the locals. The cottage was lovely, warm, cosy and had every comfort we needed.
We were very protected from the elements with spectacular scenery from every window.
It was like our home away from home and we very much felt we belonged with the family history in the area. We would love to return one day. Lyn and Jane from Australia
- Fantastic week, with the family. Beautiful cottage. Loved the Aga and the wonderful views to the Little Minch over to Lewis and Harris. We have had a lovely relaxing
family holiday. Mark & Natalie Lawson.
- The weather's been truly amazing. Lovely cottage with stunning views. Had a lovely walk up the lane to the graveyard, met some of the very friendly neighbours. Timmy
the jack russell would love to stay forever. Steve, Andrea & Finlay Whalley.
- Lovely stay. Great cottage. Stunning views, with great sunsets and rainbows. Lochbay for fish dish well worth a visit. And lobster and chips at the Oyster shed just
perfect. Sam & Oscar the Westie.
- Great place, quiet, great views, loved the sleeping dragon in the kitchen (Aga). Thorougly enjoyed our stay. Sandra & Ian Turner.
- Love your cottage. Brilliant views from all windows. Loved cooking on the Aga, hope to visit again. Samantha & John.
- Have had an amazing time. The photos will not do it jusctice. The cottage is wonderful and so peaceful. Tara & Sara.
- Lovely cottage, Skye is a wonderful place. Beautiful scenery. Sarah & Eric Meyer. France.
- What a great magical place! The scenery is just without words. 8 Herbusta for us was a home & safe haven. From all of us we will be back one day. Peter &
Annelies Van de Vyvere. Belguim.
- Lovely comfortable cottage. Lovely quiet location. Really enjoyed our stay. Hilary & Martin Macclesfield & High Wycombe
- Perfect weather, lovely cottage, a great weeks holiday. We have hunted dinosaurs footprints at Staffin, seals, puffins, and fairies at the Fairy Glen,also spent time
at Coral Beach..Brilliant! The Greens, Derby.
- Lovely comfortable cottage and marvellous weather made for a great holiday. What a great holiday. Jana & Olaf Germany
- Great week exploring the North of the island. Raasay, walks on the Quiraing & The Cullins. Amazing visit. Lovely cottage. We will be back. Emily &
- We have had an amazing week in Skye. The cottage is beautiful, and it as everything you could need. We were even treated to the Northern Lights from the front
garden. We hope to return here again. Jill, David, Eilidh & Niamh.
- This cottage is Amazing! The Aga is amazing. The Island is magical. We went everywhere and did everything. A mixed week for weather, stopped us doing nothing. We ill
be back. Thank you Ann & Paul. Pat & Jo Riley.
- Superb cottage, weather & surroundings amazing. The sunrises & sunsets were beautiful. Old Man of Storr, Quiraing, boat trip from Elgol brilliant. You must
try the Oyster Shack at Carbost, fantastic seafood all so fresh. Home made pies second to none at Glenview.. mmmm.. The Isle of Skye is superb. A lovely home from home cosy cottage. Thank you
Ann & Paul. We will be back. Nesta, John and Mr Fin.
- Really cosy cottage in a beautiful location. Quiraing is stunning. Good food at the UIG Hotel. Tricia and Jeff Hockney.
- We had a great week. Love Skye and the lovely cottage as a base. Everything worked and was so comfortable. Would love to come back one day. Annica & Hax.
- Lovely cottage in a stunning location. Loved cooking on the AGA. Weather mostly good. Brenda & Peter.
- Loved leraning to cook with the AGA. The cottage is lovely and comfortable and clean. The birds is the garden were a delight. David, Barcelona.
- Beautiful cottage, supplied with everything we needed, in a lovely location. Visited lots of places. Views from the cottage are amazing. Kelly, Tracy, Marina.
- Idyllic cottage, in stunning location, we didn't want to leave Skye or the cottage. Rick, Lesley & Georgie.
- Beautiful house in a beautiful quite place. We loved experimenting with the AGA. Skye is a beautiful island, NL.
- Thank you so much for letting us enjoy your beautiful home!! We loved it. Again thank you very much. We hope to come back to Scotland some day.We love it!
Antoinette and Klaas, NL.
- Thank you for letting us stay in your lovely cosy cottage. It had everything we needed, including the stunning views. We love the AGA , so welcoming and cosy.
- A wild week weather wise. A nice comfortable well equipped cottage. Made bread, scones, pizza, fantastic roast potatoes. Love the area and peace and quiet.
- Really enjoyed our stay. The view is stunning. Cottage is lovely. The Aga and wood burner kept us warm over the cold nights. Skye is a beautiful place. Lots of
walks, peace and tranquility. Alan Dickson.
- Wonderful cottage. Love the Aga, I want one!. Great views. Saw lots of wildlife and walked for miles. Hope to return. Juile & Mick McDiarmid.
- We will be back to this cottage. Absolutely stunning views. Love the AGA. Cottage so warm and welcoming. Ginny Ball.
- We loved this cottage. We really enjoyed our stay here. Very well equiped. for all our needs. Gary Catchpole.
- Lovely holiday cottage cant wait to return. The peace and tranquility is to die for. Mr Bull
- Enjoyed using the AGA in the kitchen. The garden was lovely and safe for children and dogs. Mrs Jacek, Peebles.
- A really nice cottage! Beautiful sunsets! It was a quiet place after a long day and not far from many places of interest! We will miss the AGA and we will come
back!!!” Mrs Knuhr Kohlberg, Dornburg-Camburg.
- This is a wonderful cottage in a fantastic location. The standard overall was excellent with the AGA being a stand out feature . We had our 11 year old daughter and
our dog who both loved the surroundings even when the local cows blocked our path. Attentive owners. Stunning sunsets that have to be seen. Mrs Polding, Alexandra.
- “Beautiful cottage, quiet and remote as we had hoped.” Mrs Knowles, Scarborough.
- “A stunning location great views. Had a fantastic week, the owners are very friendly. I would go again anytime. Mr Burroughs.
- The cottage was everything we wanted. It was very cosy with good views and excellent facilities. We could not find a fault with anything. Even when we experienced a
highland wide power outage, it was easy to find torches etc. which were located in appropriate places. Mr Townsend, Huntingdon.
- This cottage was in a lovely rural area, beautiful scenery. Peaceful, hardly any passing traffic which is just perfect for me. The cottage was much nicer inside than
the photos showed. A lovely, excellent little cottage that I would love to return to in the future Mrs MLaren, Morecambe.
- Had a fantastic first visit to Skye. The cottage was absolutely amazing. Love the Aga. We were really lucky with the weather. Got to see so much of this beautiful
Island. We will definitely be back x Gill & Suzanne.
- Enjoyed a wonderful stay in a fabulous cottage. Despite the weather enjoyed the break of the Isle of Skye. A walk to the Loch behind the cottage is a must! Love the
Aga and the log burner. Thank you!!!! Winston & Amanda.
- A lovely place to spend New Year away from the rat race. Lovely cottage, had everything we needed. Love the peace, space and tranquillity. Always sad to leave Skye.
Hope to be back. Many thanks. Sue Ian & Duke.
- We really enjoyed out stay. What a comfortable home for the week. Mr Macleod
- Great view while eating. Great feeling in your cottage. Great weather. Wonderful holiday. Mr Jensen
- It was wonderful to stay here. We really liked the Aga. It makes you stay in the kitchen rather than watching TV. Betty & Haiho
- A lovely cottage, very comfortable well equipped. We were lucky enough to see some great sunsets from the cottage. We would love to return. Thanks you. Simon, Jan,
Harry and Ellie
- Comfortable and pleasant stay. Shame about the weather tho!. Stunning scenery and walks. Liz, Carole,K9 and Ruby
- Lovely views and walks. A very cosy and comfortable cottage. Perfect for relaxing. Ellen & Sameer
- Pure dead brilliant wee little cottage! Clean comfortable, well equipped. Aga amazing. Kirsty & Martin
- Last day today after a great Christmas. Beautiful cottage and a beautiful Isle of Skye. We will be back!
- Famille Demulder - Stiepy, Belgium. Very cosy cottage, thanks for the notes. Wonderful sunsets.
- Familie Kaul - Koblent, Deutschland. What a peaceful place, this is our first visit to Scotland. We hope to return one day. Nice cottage, the AGA is fantastic,
- Fantastic! What a treat it was to get away for a romantic weekend. I will definitely recommend 8 Herbusta to my friends.
- Unforgettable. I'll never forget the summer days we spent on the back patio, watching the sun setting, enjoying quality time with our family and friends. We'll be
- "The perfect place. I can't think of a more perfect place to spend a holiday. Not only are the rooms comfortable and clean, but there are so many things to do
outdoors. Thank you!"
- The facilities were first class. It had such a homely feel about it.