Bookings are made and accepted only on the following conditions:
- Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under 18 years of age.
- A deposit of 10% must accompany the booking request. There is no booking fee
to pay. Deposits are non-refundable if the holiday is within the 8 week window of the start date of the holiday period. Outside of the 8 week period the deposit will be refunded
- No bookings are valid until deposit is received and
- Once a booking is confirmed by the owner, the Guest is responsible for the
full balance of the cost of the holiday. This shall be paid not later than 8 weeks before the holiday is due to commence.
- Holiday cancellations within 8 weeks of commencement of the holiday will
result in no monies being refunded. If however the property can be re-let reimbursement of 75% will be given
- In the event of the accommodation becoming unavailable (such as fire or
flooding), the owner will refund all monies paid. We cannot however pay any compensation or expenses as a consequence of such an event.
- A Guest requiring a booking to be altered once the booking has been
confirmed will be charged £10.00 if a revised confirmation is required.
- The Holidaymakers shall keep the Property and all furniture, fixtures,
fittings and effects in or on the Property in the same state of repair as at the commencement of the holiday, and shall leave the Property in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which
it was found. The Holidaymaker must report and pay to the Owner the cost of any damage or breakages made during their holiday occupancy.
- The Holidaymakers right to occupy the Property may be forfeited without
- More people than declared at the time of booking or before the commencement of the
holiday to the agency and/or the number the Property holds, attempt to take up occupation.
- Overnight guests are entertained without the Owners express
- Any activity is undertaken which is illegal, or may cause unreasonable
damage, noise, behaviour or disturbance.
- There is a "No Smoking" policy at the property.
- In the event of there being cause for complaint concerning a Property, the
matter shall be taken up with the Owner. In no circumstances will compensation be considered for complaints raised after the holiday has ended when the Holidaymakers have denied the Owners the
opportunity of investigating the complaint and endeavouring to remedy matters during the holiday.
- The Owner or his representative shall be allowed access to the Property at
any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy.
- The Holidaymaker must accept minor differences between
text/photograph/illustrations in the Brochure and on the website and the actual property may arise.